Women’s shoes have almost unlimited possibilities, varieties and styles. But, what is an ideal shoe to create a slimmer appearance? Follow the tips below to look slimmer in your shoes:
1. Match Your Shoes & Legs: A monotone color all the way down will lengthen the leg. In winter, wear a black opaque stocking and black pump.
2. Wear Slingbacks: One of the most rewarding side-effects of wearing this style of shoe is most definitely the fact that they keep the ankle clean, which means your legs will look thinner and longer, no matter what the season.
3. V-shaped Vamps: One of the best tips I can offer is to wear shoes with V-shaped vamps as often aspossible. The V shape really helps your legs look thinner and taller, and what girl doesn’t want that?!
4. Sandals/Opened-Toe: Shoes with an open-toe or high-heeled sandals will give your thighs and calvesa slimmer appearance than a closed-toe shoe will. Plus, they are way more comfortable.
5. Match Your Shoes & Hose/Tights: Matching your shoes to your hose or tights, when wearing a skirt or a dress, will help your legs look thinner. If your skirt is also in a matching color, you’ll look thinner from the waist down.
6. Avoid Ankle Straps & Ankle Boots: Usually these constricting styles will give the appearance of shorter legs. For the most part longer seems thinner, so skip the ankle straps if you want your legs to look slimmer.