Often get asked by my clients how to properly dress for work-related events outside of the office. Even though you are out of the office, and often away from your regular co-workers, you need to keep in mind that you are still part of a business environment. So I recommend choosing simple garments. And by simple I don’t mean boring pieces, or pieces that are too gaudy. Nor do I suggest necklines that are overly pronounced, or exceedingly short-length skirts. The goal to a successful work-related, after-hours look is to create a sense of balance between femininity and professionalism.… Continuar leyendo
Women’s shoes have almost unlimited possibilities, varieties and styles. But, what is an ideal shoe to create a slimmer appearance? Follow the tips below to look slimmer in your shoes:
1. Match Your Shoes & Legs: A monotone color all the way down will lengthen the leg. In winter, wear a black opaque stocking and black pump.
2. Wear Slingbacks: One of the most rewarding side-effects of wearing this style of shoe is most definitely the fact that they keep the ankle clean, which means your legs will look thinner and longer, no matter what the season.… Continuar leyendo
Always go for a visually clean and chic look if you are interviewing in a conservative industry like accounting, education, finance, law or consulting. I suggest you wear:
• A pencil skirt suit in dark navy, charcoal grey or black.
• A classic 2- or 3-button jacket.
• A white or soft blue collared shirt.
• Simple black pumps.
• A black tote handbag.
• Simple jewelry.
Style Tip: Opt for geometric and structured shapes if you want to project a confident and strong image.… Continuar leyendo